CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Let the blogging begin

I was enjoying the anonymity of merely reading the blogs of our friends and family in the north country once we moved down here to the "big city". Now that Josh and Jackie created this blog for me (I wanted a place to share pictures and stories about the grandchildren) I feel obligated to start......so let the blogging begin. * note: the name of the blog was my idea not theirs!

I am definitely computer challenged so I am truly thankful for their help.

We have finished most of the house (come on, you knew we couldn't leave it alone) We repainted all the rooms and put laminate floors throughout, with the exception of the bath and kitchen. The kitchen was new so painting was all that was required there. Wm. and Uncle Roy made a window seat for the large window in the living room. Our little abode is really becoming a home vs a house.

Wm. has been working at IMS (Immediate Mail Service) while I have been watching Matthew, which was our reason for moving down here in the first place. I miss everyone, especially the girls, more than I expected but I everytime I look down at Matthew's sweet little face, I know we made the right decision.

We (Aunt Susie, Uncle Tom and Matthew too) are very excited to have Josh, Jackie and the girls coming for the weekend. Wm. wanted Josh's help with insulating the attic, which means Jackie, Aunt Susie and the girls and I will have to go to the mall.....not good to have the girls around all that fiberglass :-)



2 comments:

Dawn Mattice said...

Welcome to the weird little world that Jackie has sucked us all into. :)

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! When did a joke between me and my brother turn into a family-wide torture session!?!?!? I can't even imagine anything louder than Alyssa with a microphone. Its not possible. ;-)