CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 24, 2006

family Christmas

I was very blessed to share our Christmas celebration with Susan, Tom and Matthew, Josh, Jackie, Lael and Alyssa. Uncle Roy and Wm. mother joined us also.

As is our tradition, there was an abundance of food, Christmas cookies, Italian Christmas cookies and cannoli.

I loved watching the girls with their little cousin and all three of them tearing into their gifts. My sweet little Alyssa exclaimed as she opened each gift "This is just what I always wanted". Most of the family walked down the street to see the way over decorated house in the next block. (Matty loves it and screams "go, go, go" when we go out on our porch) We did have one mishap as my adorable Lael slipped off the edge and into the mud filled ditch. Mommy brought extra clothes so a real catastrophe was averted.

Can't tell you how much I enjoyed my day. Now here are the pictures I promised to share.






2 comments:

Dawn Mattice said...

Hi there - cute photos :) The blind kitty was snatched up really fast by someone else, so I did not get to be her mom....however, I put in an application at Petsmart today for a 11 month old male named Bailey...not blind, but still in need of a home...not that I need a third cat LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm taking a little break from packing and cleaning, so the link on your blog is fixed.

Will talk to you next week! :)