CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map!

I mentioned before how Matt has started to watch the old Dora videos we had for Lael and Alyssa.......yesterday we watched Noggin on Demand where we saw Dora and Super Map.

He was running around the house singing "I'm the map". So while he took his nap, I got some things together and we made Super Map when he got up.




Well, what do you think, one crafty gramma, eh? Today, he got out a pile of coffee filters and when he was done playing, I did not want to throw them away. So, he made some butterflies with them. He got bored with the painting long before the butterflies were done but I think they look really cute anyway. We got some new paint brushes that are filled with paint but it takes a lot of coordination to make them work.....you have to push in the middle of the brush at the same time you paint......difficult even for an old fat gramma but this 2 yr. old held his own!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Jackie | One Redeemed Mom said...

The cookies were at Hannaford's. They have a very small (like one 3 foots long shelf) with non-dairy/vegan items. I got her the chocolate chip cookie and she loved it. But they are a bit pricey and I didn't think they tasted all that great. Since I can make our favorite cookies Alyssa-safe now, we'll probably just stick with those.

Anonymous said...

Did you corner the market on cleverness? Love the butterflies.
nymrsb