CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Did I mention?........

* Did I mention that we are going to be able to go to NC for Morrigan's birthday? Jon and Donna insisted they purchase us tickets to go for the weekend. :-) PTL I am very excited to be able to go as we have never missed her birthday before. We talked about going but decided that driving was not an option for a weekend and it was too expensive to buy tickets considering we could only stay a few days.

* One thing I really miss being down here is our friends. We were blessed when Betsy and Kenny stopped here yesterday on their way to their granddaughter's birthday in Rochester. (While it was only for a few minutes, I welcomed the chance so see them. Next weekend they are coming down for her sister's birthday and we will all be going to dinner, HORRAY!) Now, I have read on all of your blogs, that everyone has read or is reading the Mitford Series books; I had been wanting to read them as you all seemed so into them. Betsy has them all and brought them down so I could read them.

*Tomorrow is shaping up to be a fantastic day......I read on Jackie's blog that their company left earlier than anticipated, so we called and asked if they would meet us in Watertown after church tomorrow. Once they agreed, we called Susan and she and Matthew are riding up with us. Now what more could a grandmother ask for than to spend the afternoon with 3 of her 4 grandchildren. (OK, maybe to spend it somewhere other than the mall, but then again, I will take what I can get)

* We got our computer back today. They guarantee their work for a year, so that is good. Wm. shall have to wait until I finish blogging to hook it back up. I am so grateful to Susan for letting us borrow her notebook. When we went to Skaneateles to pick up the computer, we stopped to see Wm.'s mother and father. They seem to be doing OK; not getting out much but doing OK.

* Another Card baby born last night......Hannah-Leah Card arrived at 10:30 pm. Her father will be heading back overseas within the next few weeks; she and her mother will be going to spend time with Dana's parents in GA. Stephen will not be returning to Ft. Drum when he gets back but going to Ft. Benning, GA.



0 comments: