CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

HALLELUIAH!

*Halleluiah, Matthew finally cut his tooth. This has been so long in coming, I was beginning to wonder if it ever really would come.

* We are considering a trip north Saturday...we have not decided if we will stay the weekend or not....just know that I am really missing the girls.

* Jackie, I did check on the Dora, pirates, at the Landmark in May. It is only on two week nights. As far as the zoo goes, it is open every day except 3; Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Year's. I think waiting until the snow leaves is probably wisdom.

* And to all of you who read the Mitford series books, you are right, they are so good.....I hate putting them down. It has certainly been a blessing for Betsy to loan me the entire series.

0 comments: