CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm home

* I'm home! Loved the sunshine and the warm weather but like I always tell Donna...house guests and fish both begin to stink after 5 days. :-) The best part was being with family. Morrigan has grown up considerably since Thanksgiving. (I am all about Barbie now, Gramma)

* Flight down had a lot of turbulance, we had a commuter flight and winds were in excess of 30 mph. Flight back was much better and we had a bigger plane, still commuter though. I have to admit, I was quite calm the entire time we were in the air. Thank you for your prayers.

* Morrigan's birthday party was the coldest day we had down there. The sun was beautiful and the kids didn't seem to notice it felt cold. There were 17 kids and pony rides, many varieties of chickens, pot belly pigs, etc. The kids had the time of their lives. There were Barbie and princess presents and even a Barbie bride cake.

* Monday we had the chance to spend the entire day with Morrigan. We tried to take her to the play area in the new mall but it was closed for cleaning. We were forced to make a day of shopping! We had lunch out and after supper we went along while she had her tumbling and then dance classes. It was a 1/2 hr. of tumbling and balance beams, etc. and then another 1/2 hr. of tap and ballet.

* We left on Tuesday morning but the sun was already shining brightly. It was 65 there today and Fri. it should reach a high of 80.

* I enjoyed our time with Jon, Donna and Morrigan but missed my sweet Matthew. Seems that Grandma Hubbard took good care of him while I was gone. I was very excited to have him again this morning. We fell right back into our routine. It was amazing to see the new things he learned in the 5 short days we were gone. He is now rolling over, and over, and over. Before he stopped at one roll. He is also putting his arms up when he wants you to take him. (we had worked on it before I went but he was only putting up one hand)

1 comments:

sam said...

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all. So glad you're back safe and sound!

My e-mail is sheri@melvillefamily.com