CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Another post from Matthew.com

Finally, the other bottom tooth came in yesterday. I thought I saw it just beginning to break through and when I checked, sure enough, it's coming in.

My back has been bothering me a lot the last few days. Thurs. and Fri. I decided that I would have Matthew walk to his room and then I would put him on the changing table to change him. I was not certain how this would work, but all I had to say was "time to change your pants", and he would take my hand and walk to the other room with me. Stopping only to be sure the gate was shut behind us. (this is so much like his father) So I was amazed that with his limited vocabulary, he does understand what we are saying to him.

On another note, we (OK, Wm.) is putting in the new washer/dryer. Well, right now he is running the new water lines and drain for it. I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. No more going down stairs to do the wash. If it was just going down, that would be bad enough, but I need to get the laundry down there too. Things are looking up!

1 comments:

Andy and Amanda Wheeler said...

I'm sorry about your back. That must be a real pain.

I would love laundry on the same level. Sounds like a great idea!