CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Where is the baby?


Matty doesn't look like a baby any more. It has only been a year, isn't it too early for him to look like a big kid?

He wanted me to hold him yesterday and rock. It was so good to hold him and rock him; to smell his hair that still has that baby smell and to feel his breath on my cheek. I should have put him in the crib for his nap but instead I held him and we rocked. Soon he won't want me to rock him anymore. I am so grateful for the opportunity to watch him everyday while Susan is at work.
That said, it makes me realize how much I miss seeing the girls. We shall see Lael and Alyssa in Oct. for Alyssa's birthday (if not before) but we will not see Morrigan until her birthday which is in February. By that time the new baby will be here. Donna would like for us to come for his birth and stay until Morrigan's birthday but as it looks now, we will not make it down until Morrigan's birthday and he will be 2 weeks old by then. (If you are wondering how I can be so precise about the date, Donna makes an appt. and they induce her).

Then in March, J&J's new baby will be here.......we are truly blessed grandparents!

0 comments: