CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 05, 2007

the ongoing saga

Just in case you have been wondering about how I made out with my tooth.....here is the ongoing saga.....................
They took impressions on Tues and I was supposed to be getting the roots/ remainder of my tooth out and the new tooth added to my existing bridge on Fri. The dentist office called on Wed. to say the lab was not happy with the way the impressions came out and I had to come in yesterday to have new impressions made. I did that but needless to say, it will not be ready on Friday but not until Mon. Another weekend with no front tooth. YIKES. And if that was not enough, the glue will no longer hold it in!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's that tooth now? Did you get it yesterday?
~sam