CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Great Weekend

* It was a great weekend. We stopped to see the girls first and gave them their treasures. I needed to be at Betsy's so we could leave at 12:30 for the Red Hat event in Hanawa Falls. I was very pleasantly surprised at this. There were quite a few different chapters there. I think they said 114 red hatters. (including Potsdam's former mayor; and you will never beleive this: she was not wearing a hat!) It was very well organized and put together.

*I loved seeing the girls. Grampa spent the entire day with them while I went to the Red Hats. We did a little shopping when I came back and after church on Sunday we went to Ponderosa (at Lael's request). Grampa took the girls to Burger King for lunch on Saturday which was Alyssa's choice. I can not say enough how good it was to see the girls. They are growing so much and getting more adorable every time I see them.

*I was very happy to be back at CFC. You are very blessed to have Pastor Rick. It was so good seeing old friends. I have missed you all. The only trouble with coming back to the north country is there never seems to be enough time to see everyone and do everything I wanted to do. We were blessed to stay with the Ashley's; we do so miss them so.

*When I was telling a story about Matthew at dinner on Sunday, Josh told me he must have read it on Matthew.com. I did not realize I was talking so much about him. In my defense, I am with him 5 days a week from 7:30 - 5:30 and usually spend Saturdays with Susan and Matthew. (You know how Wm. hates toting me around and Susan does not seem to mind). When I told her what Josh said she laughed and said all my emails before I moved down here were about Lael and Alyssa.

*I told you I love being a grandmother!

0 comments: