CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Even more rambling.......

* I am so looking forward to seeing the "girls" on Saturday. We are staying over with Betsy and Kenny so we will be a CFC on Sunday. While I have been anticipating the red hat event since hearing about it and then deciding to come, I feel pressed for time (as always) and wonder if I made the right choice. These are extra hours I could be spending with girls.

* Matthew has new favorites.....he loves yogurt. He has yo baby (yes, Aunt Donna, it is organic) with his cheerios in the morning now. Susan got him some baby bananas and he really likes them too. Not, baby food, but little bananas (like baby carrots). He is still not crawling (for which I am grateful) but he is still on the move. He rolls over and over to get where he wants to be. He can sit up from a lying down position, then on his knees and then he will pull himself to his feet. No, it won't be long now.

* We are still taking our walks, which is good for Gramma as I am no longer using the treadmill. Matthew enjoys the outside and he really does not want to come in when we come home from our walks.

* So, because the girls are not here to check my treasure box, I am taking up a bag of treasures for them. OK, I would never go to visit without some kind of treasures for them.
I am hoping to see many of you on Sunday at CFC.

* And yes, I am bringing new pictures!

*The zoo has reopened the penguin exhibit. The swim tank has been repaired and you can watch them swim and play in the water again. There are seven pairs which have either given birth to babies or will very soon. I heard that this exhibit and the elephants are the ones drawing the biggest crowds. Hopefully the girls will be coming down this month and we can take them and Matty to the zoo.

2 comments:

sam said...

Have a wonderful time up north! I wish I was going to be at CFC on Sunday too. :)

sam said...

I'm posting this here because I'm not sure if you would find it on the other post. I loved the Mitford series as well, and read them all when we moved to NY. When I moved here I found the Dearest Dorothy series by Charlene Ann Baumbich. You can find more a bit more info. about them at http://www.faithfulreader.com/guides/dearest_dorothy_series.asp . There are only three books but they reminded me a bit of the Mitford books and they were fun, easy reading. I found them at my local library too.