CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 03, 2006

Update

*Figured that updating might be a good idea since it has been a while. We have been sick. I mean really sick. We went to Watertown Saturday evening March 25th to celebrate Betsy's birthday. Deb Regan called and wanted us to meet them at Applebee's for a "party". This way we all drove 1/2 way. (handy how Watertown is the same distance from Canton as it is from Syr) On the way home, Wm. got sick and things escalated from there. He took Mon. and Tues. off from work and actually stayed in bed (Wm. does not do sick days) By Tues, I had come down with it and Matty did not come the remainder of the week. We are feeling better but the cough continues; a loud barking cough that wakes Matthew from a sound sleep.

* Wm. father had been scheduled for bypass surgery last Friday. Today again, they said his sodium level was too low and it was postponed. Now, they have him on a salt free diet and are feeding him dill pickles and potato chips. (Not sure I understand the reasoning behind this, but then again, I am not a doctor. )

* On a lighter note, I found a children's clothing store, not far from where we live that carries brand name clothing at discounted prices. They were running a penny sale this weekend. If you purchased 2 items from the clearance racks, you got a third for a penny. The reason for going in the first place was that Matthew is fast outgrowing all he was given and needed new pants. We did get him a outfit and a pr. of pajamas on the clearance rack and then got a light blue zippered sweater for a penny! They carry tons of kids clothes from birth to size 16. I saw some great Laura Ashley dresses for the girls. Can't wait to take them there.

*That is about all the updating I can manage as my cough is getting to me again. I need to go to bed and pray for sleep. I seem to fall asleep only to wake right back up coughing. How long can this last??????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That weekend will be fine. Its our only free weekend this month, so your Red-Hat event is well scheduled!

Dawn Mattice said...

I just wanted to send my sympathies to your family. I was sorry to hear of your loss and will keep you in my prayers.