CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 06, 2006

More Ramblings

:: My father in law did not survive the bypass surgery on Wed. Everyone seems to be handing it pretty well but I would still covet your prayers for the family and for the memorial service.
In leiu of calling hours there will be a memorial service at his church on Saturday afternoon.

::I am feeling better but I am still coughing. A loud barking cough that still startles Matthew and can wake him from a sound sleep. The doctor told my mother in law, who also has it, that the cough will last up to 2 weeks. Just what I wanted to hear.

::This is the first time since I can remember that I have made no plans for Easter. I guess we usually spent it with the "girls" and with Susan, every other year( every other Easter they eat dinner with Tom's parents). Tonight at dinner, Wm. asked me if I was cooking or we had plans. The truth is I have felt so bad that I never even gave Easter dinner a thought. Also with both Wm. parents being hospitalized and then with his father's passing, I guess that plans for Easter were not a great priority.

1 comments:

my life on the mountain said...

When they leave my house after a visit I become very sad and lonely for them.Jackie left our house for college and really never moved back, only visits. So we only do mother-daughter things when we could. Now with the girls I cherish the time we are all together and shopping is one of the things we enjoy.God has blessed both of us with smart beautiful grandchildren.I have seen the dresses they will wear for Easter they look too cute. To you Bill and family Happy Easter