CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

More Ramblings.........

Jon and his family have gone back home to Raleigh, our little house is quiet once more and Matthew and I are trying to get back into our routine.

I dislike having only one bathroom, difficult when there are 2 families here but not impossible.

Loved having them here.....seeing them only twice a year is not nearly enough. Morrigan got to the Zoo and she had her picture taken with Matthew at Wal*Mart. The only things she really wanted to do was to have her picture taken with Lael and Alyssa and she wanted to spend time with them. Guess there is always next year. I really wanted my grandchildren to know each other but with Jon's family in Raleigh and Josh's in Canton their time together is rare at best.

We did have a family get together at Stephanie and Michael's house. Her house is only a little bigger than ours and it was packed. It was fun to see the kids (Matthew, Morrigan and Anthony ) together.

Thanks to Jackie and Danica, I now know what the plants are. I had no idea where to even look for the answer.

0 comments: