CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Where has the time gone?

Very difficult to believe that it is nearly the middle of June. Well, Jackie is not happy with being 28.......try turning 59......now that is old! My birthday is the day after Jackie and Lael's. I am so excited about going up for Lael's party next Saturday. You can not possibly realize how much I miss those girls. We saw them nearly every day when we lived in Madrid and now months go by without seeing them. I realize this was trade off and it was my choice to move here and as I said before, every time I look into Matty's little face, I know I made a good choice. I still miss the girls.

All of Lael's birthday gifts are wrapped and waiting to go. Aunt Susan and Uncle Tom are bringing Matthew up. Stephanie wants to come with Anthony but is not sure she can afford the gas her Expedition would use. I would like for them to come as I feel it is important for families to stay in touch.

Now just in case you are waiting for an update from Matthew.com........ :-)
He is very vocal now; especially screaming and squealing with delight. He has crawling down pat and is walking around holding on to things. He is happiest when Grampa holds his hands and lets him walk through the house. There were workmen out in front of our house yesterday. He was at the window most of the time they were here (when we were not on the front porch). He was hollering and waving at the workmen and they were waving back. When we came out on the porch, they came up to talk to him.

I am very impressed with the fund raiser that Jackie's mom group did at Wal* Mart today......good job, Jackie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie is welcoe to come, if she wants to buy the gas, just tell her I ran out of invitations. It would be great to see her and Anthony.

my life on the mountain said...

Linda he is adorable, what BIG eyes he has. I can't wait to meet him Sat. My son and the twins will be there also.It should be fun with all the kids together. see you Sat.