CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 22, 2006

They're here.........


Jon, Donna and my little southern princess arrived last night. Today I had Matty, and Morrigan was big help with him. We had lunch at Dinosaur BBQ; wow, that is the best BBQ. Matthew was excellent and a hit with the waitresses.
Donna's sister and nephews joined us for lunch. After lunch I had the opportunity of touring Terry's home and giving her some decorating suggestions; something I have not had the opportunity to do for a while. Although, some people from church have asked me if they could hire me. :-)

The trip to the zoo is scheduled for tomorrow. No, I am not going. It is supposed to rain and I am not one for treking through the zoo in the rain. Susan took the day off so she and Matty can go as did Stephanie so she can take Anthony. Matthew and Morrigan are getting their picture taken together tomorrow morning.

This is a picture of Morrigan and Matty when they took their tubby this afternoon.

0 comments: