CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 08, 2006

More Ramblings.........

Wednesday will be our anniversary; 32 yr. just in case you were wondering. I am very blessed to be celebrating such a milestone with the man God intended for me.

On a lighter note, Wednesday is also the day that Susan gets the pictures we had taken of Matthew and Morrigan at Wal*Mart. Susan had some taken of Matthew alone before we got there with Morrigan. Jon and Donna did get some taken of Morrigan alone too. That was not the plan when we started out; but the sales girl was very persuasive and in all the fairness, the pictures were just so darn cute. This was Matty's first formal sitting. Now anyone who knows our family knows that Susan is the family photographer for all the birthdays and holidays and just whenever the family gets together. She takes her camera bags with her and is prepared for anything!

Not much news here for this post; funny all day I had been thinking about things I could write about and now that I sit down, my mind has gone blank.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two dresses you got her will probably wait until next spring. They are both long. It works for me though, because the yellow one has a matching hat - perfect for next Easter!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Dawn Mattice said...

Happy Anniversary!!