CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Finally..........

PTL.....the laundry center is in upstairs! No more going to the cellar to do the laundry. Tom and Susan came after work and after we had dinner (ok, a small bribe) Tom helped Wm. put it in. I was surprised at all the maneuvering in order to get it through the sliding door in the kitchen. (the door looked big than it is I guess)
Matty was not happy with the roast beef and southwestern corn but he loved the mashed potatoes, crescents and adored the marble cake with chocolate glaze. He started out eating off his parents' cake plates but ended up with his own piece. This morning when he got here he ran right for the kitchen and pointed at the cake! Must be he really liked it :-)

Speaking of Matty, he got more teeth this week.

Well, I have my MRI (open) of my neck tomorrow and then my surgical consult on Tues. Glad to finally be getting this taken care of.......I can barely walk around the house anymore which is putting a real crimp in our daily walks around the neighborhood.

Did you see the pictures Jackie took of the girls in the leaves? Aren't they adorable? Not just because I am their gramma, who wouldn't think they were cute???

The church is starting a new 4 week series in small groups. It is called "walk across the room".
Hopefully by next week things will be back to normal at work and Wm. will not be working overtime every night.

4 comments:

sam said...

Yay for upstairs laundry facilities. It sounds as if you are settling in more as well. How is church going? This small group series sounds interesting. Have you been reaching out a bit more? We are still working on it, but we're getting there. :) I hope your MRI goes well and the knee can be repaired easily and heal quickly!

Katie said...

Hi there! I know you have stopped over to my Xanga site but had no way to comment back to you without having a blogger name as well. So... I got one! I just wanted to let you know I added you to my Protected list on Xanga too so as long as you are signed in when you stop by, you will be able to read them as well.
~Katie

Andy and Amanda Wheeler said...

How did your MRI go? I've been praying for you!

TrashTidBits said...

Hey Linda,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I didn't know that you were a blogger.

I've been actually thinking of calling you. I'm flying to LA on November 20 and I'm looking for a place to park my car for a week to avoid the parking fees at the airport. Is there room in your driveway and if so would you be able to drop me off at the airport and pick me up on Nov 28?