CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

disappointed

I had an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon this morning. It has been 9 months since I had the euflexxa shots in my knee and it can be repeated after 6 months. I was hoping that I would be able to start the series of shots today. They did give me a cortisone shot ( 2 actually) while they waited for the authorization from Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Now we are hoping for next week. Being the pessimist I am, I can see the authorization coming on Wed of next week because they are only in the Liverpool office on Tues, meaning I would need to wait an additional week to start the series of shots.

Papa dropped me off at the doctor and he took Matthew to IMS to see where he works. It has been all that Matt has talked about since Papa asked him if he wanted to go.

After work today, Susan and Papa are taking Matt to Snip-its to get his hair cut. He told me during lunch that he was going to go with Papa alone; "you and mama are not going". I said Mama likes to take pictures and his reply was "well, Papa knows how to take pictures you know!"

0 comments: