CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Bob the Builder

I tried to get some pictures of Bob the Builder before he left for his other Grandma's last night. He was not the most cooperative (surprise). Tom got a couple more and I will share them as soon as he shares them with me. OK, so I am not the best photographer but you get the idea and you can see the shirt that I worked so hard to sew........what do you think?
Saturday will find Susan, Matt and Gramma heading to Canton again for Alyssa's birthday party. This year Josh and Jackie have asked that we give her art supplies, books, etc. While I understand their position, how excited can you get over construction paper and paint brushes? Last week when we were there I got Alyssa some play dough, and believe me that made her very excited......she loves that stuff. Lael and Matthew love it too!

2 comments:

sam said...

Bob looks great!

I had the same request when mine were little. Although it seemed like an unexciting gift to the giver, the kids truly did love it. You could get a little three drawer unit from Target, decorate it with her name, and fill the drawers with colored pencils, washable markers, and crayons labeling each drawer. There are SO MANY cool art supplies out there for kids, I know she'll be excited to receive them. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Sam. :-) of course! Alyssa is at this very moment, sitting at her desk, coloring on her boring paper and using her new markers. It really is the thing she loves to do most in the world. Thanks for being cooperative. It is a gift that she will use continually. I know that when you come for Thanksgiving, you'll still see her using her supplies.