CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

We went to Canton today to share Thanksgiving dinner with Josh and his family. The weather was yucky up and back but we had an excellent time with the girls.

Jackie served a fabulous meal and Lael is taking after her mother, becoming quite the little hostess. For all of you who were impressed when Jackie said she was making sausage stuffing with her homemade bread, I just wanted to say it was fantastic. Everything tasted so good but then my mother used to say that you enjoy a meal more if you don't have to cook it. (I am very thankful that Jackie loves to cook and entertain)


Lael set the table and poured all the beverages.

Alyssa, the little artist and sweet little Lauren

Grampa and his girls.

I am so thankful for all the wonderful blessings in my life, that I seem to take for granted every day. Thank you, Lord.

3 comments:

Amanda Wheeler said...

Looks like you have a great Thanksgiving!

My mom said the weather was terrible yesterday! Did you have to drive back last night?

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you were going to make it okay. We cocooned all day. Looks like it was yummy!

Anonymous said...

Aww! What a wonderful time! Those girls get more grown-up every day.

I think it's true: things do taste better when someone else makes them!

I know that our family may not all live in the same town for long. (Actually, Justin is way out of state, and Josh has been far away but came back.) This is why I am making and cherishing some family time type traditions now. It will always be remembered if it's regular and improves togetherness.