CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Alyssa's party




Yesterday was Alyssa's party. Susan, Tom and Matty rode with us. I tend to forget from year to year how bad the weather can be in the snowbelt. Granted I have seen it much worse but I was still surprised at the amount of lake effect snow through there. Having lived in Pulaski for seven years this should not really take me off guard like that.

It was so good to see the girls and the 3 hr. drive each way through the snow belt was definitely worth it. Alyssa seemed to have been pleased with all her gifts. She got quite a mix of toys and clothes. One of the gifts Grampa and I got her was a Bible and a Bible bag that said "God's Girl" on it. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it and could not wait to give it to her.

Jackie made her an adorable cake (Pablo from the Backyardigans). It had blue frosting and we all were sporting blue lips :-) She did an excellent job with the cake (allergy free) as well as the decorating.

Matthew was checking out Princess Lael's earrings in the fist picture . (Grampa too) The second picture is Lael, Matthew and the birthday girl.

Thought you might think this was as cute as I did. No, he did not go out Trick or Treating......just came to see both sets of grandparents.

1 comments:

TrashTidBits said...

Great pictures!!

I want to try to connect with you about leaving my car at your house when I'm in Ca. My flight leaves Syracuse on Monday, November 20 around 11:20am?

Please email me your telephone number. My email address is: lweber1@twcny.rr.com.