CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

surgery scheduled for tomorrow

Surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 10:45am. While I am very eager to have my knee repaired, I am beginning to get a little anxious and concerned. I have to feel better, I certainly can not feel worse than I do now but I know that I will have to feel worse (something I did not really consider until lately) before I feel better. It is definitely time to do something. I walked at noon with Matty and my knee went out and I thought I would never get back home. I was in tears when we got here; but I did get here. PTL

Thanks to all who have said they would pray......I really aprreciate your prayers.

1 comments:

sam said...

Praying for you right now. Let us know how you are doing when you can!