CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 18, 2006

update

Well, surgery is over and I must admit that I am definitely feeling all your prayers. For the first time, I had no nausea after anesthesia (yes, I had a local in my knee but also IV so I was asleep for the entire procedure). Another blessing is the pain in my knee and hip are gone. I have pain meds that they gave me but I can manage very nicely with OTC meds. Remember I said I had to get a ice brace for my knee that was $85? Well, that is wonderful. It keeps the ice in place and secured to my knee at all times. There is an extra gel pack to keep in the freezer while one is in use. Right now I must keep it elevated except when I walk to the bathroom. I can walk with no crutches and NO pain. This has been a blessing in disguise. Thank you all again for your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that the surgery seems to have gone well and that the pain is gone. :) I will continue to pray that you are healed.
As for Christmas, it is a tradition that I picked up from my dad to always try and be done before Black Friday. I detest entering the stores after that date. ;)

Andy and Amanda Wheeler said...

How are you feeling?