CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 18, 2007

101

:: Yep, this is post #101....and isn't that exciting?

:: We left for Canton at 7am yesterday. The plan was to actually leave but 6:30 but hey, only 30 min. off schedule at that time in the morning was remarkable for me. I am not a morning person. I dosed off just after Sandy Creek. When I woke up, we were in Watertown and it was snowing hard. Wm. said it had been since just after I fell asleep. We drove out of it around Antwerp. The trip home today was great and for the most part, roads were dry and bare. We do have have quite a bit more snow than in Canton though.

:: The wedding was great. Elizabeth made a beautiful bride. We did go to the reception for a while....OK, so I was anxious to see the "girls". They were anxious to see us too as Josh had called us 4x's while we were at the reception. (no one got any cell phone service up there, the reception was in Parishville) They had a buffet for the adults at the reception.....for the kids, they had Pizza Hut deliver individual pizzas. Isn't that a terrific idea?














:: I had a wonderful time with the girls. Yes, it was short but we made the most of it. Sat. night we went to the dollar store (fun for Gramma and the girls; I think Grampa and Mama and Daddy would have been just as happy to have eaten first) from there it was Ponderosa, Lael's favorite (Gramma loves the buffet, so many choices, so little time). This morning we went to church with them. We left from Ogdensburg for home. (down 37 to Watertown......clear sailing, hop on 81 and you're home!)

:: Just a few more days to get my bag packed and things together for the trip to Raleigh. Susan and I leave on Fri. Feb. 23 and return on Mon. Feb. 26. Morrigan's party is on Sat. I am eager to see baby Max and Morrigan as well as Jon and Donna. Seems like forever (actually it was 8 mo).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My ultrasound is Friday late morning.