CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

mini vacation

Well, I had my MRI this morning. It took longer to get from one side of the city to the other than for the MRI. My follow up appointment is on our anniversary.
This mini vacation is working out very well. Yesterday I got caught up on a lot of things I had been wanting to do for a while but never took the time.
Susan, Tom and Matthew are up at camp in Old Forge until tomorrow and then on Thurs. it is back to work for all of us.
Last night on the way back from Wegman's, I saw an easel out in front of the Thrift store. I asked Wm. to stop so I could look at it. It was a child's easel.....red, yellow and blue plastic with a chalkboard on one side and white board on the other, made by Crayola.....for $4.99. I washed it up and it is in excellent condition. Matt loves to "write" and color so now he will have the option of painting and using chalk. I got one very similar to this for Morrigan one year and it was $40. (yes, she does still use it but then her father is an artist so they encourage creativity).

0 comments: