CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

garden notes

With all the rain we have been having our little garden is really coming along. Matt and I survey it every morning. Yesterday he had all he could do not to pick the little tomatoes we had on three of our plants. Each of the three had 2 small green tomatoes on them. He began telling me what was growing where in the garden: 6 tomato plants, a row of radishes, two rows of beans, a hill of cucumbers and 4 pepperoni plants. 4 what I asked, "pepperoni plants" No, I said, 2 red pepper plants and 2 green pepper plants, "Oh, I would like it to be a pepperoni plant" he replied. :-)


Uncle Roy took us to Kohls and then out to lunch at Kentucky Fried Chicken on Wed None of the clothes Susan got me for my birthday fit. I exchanged them and Uncle Roy bought me a new watch for my birthday. My old one was really becoming tarnished. Most jewelry does with me no matter how much it costs. (the main reason you rarely see me wearing any)

Stephanie came on Thurs. afternoon with Anthony. The boys played for a while. I like it when Matt has someone his own age to play with. I love watching them interact with each other. Alice licked Anthony on his face and he got hives where she licked him. After they left and Alice was licking Matt, I said " I was very sad to see what happened to Anthony's face where Alice kissed him, weren't you Matt"? He responded with "oh Gramma, it won't kill him ya know"! Alrighty then! Stephanie said that it must be something in the dog saliva as when his grandfather's dog licks him, the same thing happens.

0 comments: