CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

update

I honestly think that since I said I was going to take a break from blogging, I have actually blogged more than before. OK, not blogged exactly, more like just the pictures. Yesterday, was acknowledgement of Lael's (and Jackie's) birthday.

Today was Father's day. It was also my birthday. We had a BBQ here with Susan, Tom and Matt, Uncle Roy and Will's mom. Susan brought an ice cream cake. I made some salads and Will made some Hoffman hot dogs and coneys and some hamburgs. However, we did not use our good china and crystal.......more like our best plastic and paper plates :-) We had a great time of fellowship with family. I had gotten the "Bucket List" for Uncle Roy, and Matt got the same one for Papa. We just finished watching it.

I got some great new clothes from Susan, Tom and Matt and a gift certificate from my north country friend to Christmas Tree Shop. Yep, that put a big smile on my face. Uncle Roy is taking me shopping this week and I got a bird bath from my sweet William. I had one when we lived up north but it cracked

All in all, it was a great day for a Birthday/Father's Day celebration.

0 comments: