CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Update

I figured it was about time to update again. Not a lot to say but judging from the rest of my posts, I guess that is usually the case.

I have had a headache since last Friday. I mustered enough energy to go to the Christmas Tree Shop, but not the grocery :-) I did go get water for the water cooler at BJ's so I picked up a few things there on Sat. I did get up and go to church on Sunday morning but I came right home (I had told Will that I would get groceries on the way home from church ) Oops!
I was still feeling bad yesterday but last night I really felt horrid; not just the headache but it was the worse indigestion I have ever had (I do take a Rx for that) and if that was not enough I was very sick to my stomach. NO, it was not something I ate. We both at the same thing and Will is fine. (kabobs on the grill w/rice.....he had onions and peppers with his beef but I had mushrooms and zucchini)

On a brighter note, I will be getting the euflexxa shots in my knee beginning a week from today.

Prayer request: Jon Christian is now unemployed. He had worked at the paper, The News Observer, in Raleigh since they moved down there 10 yr. ago. He worked in the ad department as Sr. Ad Designer. They have eliminated the department and it is all computerized and done in Cary for Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Cary. They did give him a severance package but he would like to find another job ASAP. Thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

Dawn Mattice said...

I will keep your son in my prayers - from recent experience, I know how hard unemployment is and I can only imagine what it must be like after you have been somewhere for 10 years. Does he know what he might be looking for in a new job?

sam said...

How's the job search going?