CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Food for Thought

I receive a devotional from Liveprayer online. I really like these as they straight forward and you definitely know where Bill Keller stands. An excerpt from this morning's devotional really hit home for me. I want to share it with you.

" In this politically correct world we now live in where the Truth has been exchanged for the lie, we have been conditioned to not say anything that someone else may find offensive. I am sorry, but the Bible IS offensive to those who reject it and always will be. The TRUTH will always be offensive to those who live in rebellion to it. God told us to preach the Gospel, not make people feel good. Paul warned about those who were simply"tickling the ears" of those who heard them. THE PROBLEM WE HAVE TODAY IS WE HAVE TOO MANY EAR TICKLERS AND NOT ENOUGH PREACHERS!!!"

Interested in reading the rest of this? http://www.liveprayer.com/

0 comments: