CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

More Ramblings

*I find it hard to believe that it is already January 24th. Where did the time go? It doesn't even look like January, there is a dusting of snow but for the most part, the lawn is mainly grass. I do not like the snow; hard to beleive from someone who lived in Pulaski; but then that is another story altogether.

*Matthew is still trying to cut his teeth. He spends most of time chewing on everything he can. He is more interested in chewing on the nipple than taking his bottle and chewing on his spoon rather than actually eating. I feel bad there is not much I can do to help him. Doesn't matter how cranky he is during the day, there is always a big smile for Grampa when he gets home.

*Well, our computer is still down. Wm. thinks that it probably can be fixed. I, on the other hand, do not.....but then what I actually know about computers could fit in a thimble. Yes, I am computer challenged. We know other people who have spent a small fortune on repairing their computers and I think it would be like throwing good money after bad. Right now it is totally useless, it will not even boot up so we can not get the old files, pictures, etc off. We are blessed to have Susan's notebook (unfortunately we have no access to our address book) so unless you are in Susan's address book, or send me a note first, I am unable to send out any emails.

*Again, I am thinking about the grandchildren and how much I miss Lael, Alyssa and Morrigan. True, it is wonderful to be with Matthew but the reality has finally set in that we will probably not be able to go to NC for Morrigan's 4th birthday next month. This will be the first one we have missed. Wm. has always been able to take time off when he wanted to but this job is different. I really do not see them giving him a week off to go to NC after only working there for 3 mo. Stranger things have happened I suppose :-)

0 comments: