CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ramblings

*Our computer died on Saturday. Susan loaned us her notebook so we can check our email etc. I guess you do not think about something unless you no longer have it. Strange, how I just took it for granted; I could come in the office anytime, and it would be on.

*Matthew is still trying to get his teeth in. He has been cranky much of yesterday and today. This is very out of character for him....he is usually such a happy baby. I feel so bad that there is nothing I can do for him. He has been gnawing on everything he can get his mouth around, including Gramma's shoulder.

*Our 60 degree temps on Friday have given way to snow and cold temps Sun. and Mon. and today it is freezing rain. I was really beginning to like the warm weather. Reality check.

2 comments:

Dawn Mattice said...

Hee, hee - you can blame me for the wintery weather if you'd like - just the other day I was whining about the fact that the weather was not right for this time of year - and I don't even like winter. LOL

Anonymous said...

We did watch it on and off through the weekend. Its so facinating to me that people would pay that much for cars - as gorgeous as the are!