CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Year - New Beginnings

I am grateful that the New Year offers new beginnings.....we have another chance to make new resolutions and rework the ones we didn't complete last year. Yes, I know that we have that chance every day but there is something about the New Year that makes it feel "official".

I have begun with spending more time in my devotions and prayer time (grateful that Matthew takes a nap); back to reading the Bible in a year, but this time with a different program than before; and I am determined to eat better, and exercise more. The hard part here is that this cozy little house has no place for my treadmill and it is downstairs in what is supposed to be the family room.....right now it is more like a storage room for all the stuff that didn't fit on this floor when we moved. Let me rephrase this....it is not being down there among the boxes that is hard, but just getting down there. Last year the doctor in Canton took me off the arthritis medication and I am OK with that considering all the side effects. With no medicaiton it is very painful to go down stairs to say nothing of using the treadmill once I am down there.

I still have to finish the sewing I projects I alluded to before. Eventually, I suppose.......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you try to put up photos yet?