CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Almost Friday......

:: Never has a week seemed so long. I am eagerly awaiting Grandparent's Day on Friday, which will also be my first chance to hold Lauren and kiss those adorable cheeks. I love time with my girls, and lately, it seems like so long in between visits.

:: We have talked about going up tomorrow night and staying for the weekend. Because we will need to be there by 9am, we would have to leave here at some ungodly hour like 6. YIKES. I could no doubt get up at 6 but being ready to go at that hour is another story.

:: It will be great to see them at CFC again, even if it is not Sunday morning.

:: We will be staying with Betsy and Kenny Ashley. (I miss my friend, too).
Talked with her this morning and she knows of two bassets that are being relinquished. A 2 yr. old female and a yr. old male. Since Zoe died we have talked about getting another dog. Not sure about a new puppy and a 19 mo. old. We do not know any details but we do miss our Zoe and would love to be able to have another beautiful basset to fill our lives.

:: I am very excited about this weekend, now all I have to do is get off this computer and get started packing more than just treasures for my 3 adorable girls. (packed them up as I got them) :-) I guess I had better work out a plan as to just when we are coming. I like to be spontaneous but Wm. likes a plan!

0 comments: