CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 16, 2007

From Blogthings:


The Part of You That No One Sees
You are balanced, peaceful, and sincere.You're the type of person who goes along to get along.And you're definitely afraid of rocking the boat.

Underneath it all, you fear your world falling apart.
You'll put up with a situation that you don't like in fear of changing it.
Disruptive and forceful people intimidate you - and sometimes exploit you.


Yes, that is definitely me......probably just as much of what people do see as don't though!!

4 comments:

sam said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Since the measurements the tech. recorded are inaccurate, there is no way of getting an accurate estimate of the baby's weight. They use those measurements to figure out the weight. Ultrasounds can only be done every three weeks, so I can't have another one and I'm not waiting around for another!

I'm leaning heavily towards an induction this week. The pain and tingling in my arms and the pinch in my legs is becoming very unbearable. We'll let you know on Monday what day I'm going in.

Anonymous said...

Its not so much that my feelings have changed about the color pink as it is that I've been forced to tolerate it. If it was up to me - lavender and yellow all the way.

sam said...

My calendar on the 'fridge says tomorrow is the first day. It is truly confusing. Especially when you are sleep deprived. :)