CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Drum Roll Please...........

:: Introducing grandbaby #6; Lauren Jessa Card. She absolutely beautiful and has a lot of dark hair. To me she looks just like Lael. Did you see the video on Jackie's site? I can not wait to get up there and kiss those adorable cheeks. (Friday's coming, Lauren, hold on!)



:: She was born at 4:23 AM on Sunday, March 25th. She weighed 9lb. 7.6oz. and was 22.5 in. Not as big as we originally thought but those cheeks are just like we saw in the ultrasound. Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessing.


3 comments:

sam said...

Congratulations to you all!!

Anonymous said...

She's here!

And, yes, I agree that when I saw the video and the shape of her mouth, all I could think of was Lael. What a cutie.

Congratulations!

Amanda Wheeler said...

She's adorable! Congratulations!