CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 04, 2007

104

:: The weather here as run the gambit today. When we left for church it was gorgeous; the sun was shining! On the way home we had to go to Susan's to get Wm. keys for work out the car. A bearing is gone in our Explorer and Tom is going to drive it to work and have it fixed. We have Tom's car as a loaner :-) Anyway we ran into some snow but once we turned onto their road it was almost a blizzard. Now back home, there is sunshine again.

:: I did go to Super WalMart for groceries yesterday and it was really nice out then......sunshine and warm temps (I wore a spring jacket). When we came out the sun had gone down and it was freezing. This weeks weather sees Tues. with a high of 12 (hard to imagine that as a high) but Friday will have a high of 49. Wm. says typical March weather. At least now when I look at the calendar I see the official day of spring, so I have a little glimmer of hope that warmer temps are on the way.

:: I am eager for my little Lauren to be born (probably not as much as her mother is; but eager nonetheless) It felt strange holding Max as he seemed so very tiny. Granted, 7.5 is an average size, but after having Matt all day, everyday, he seemed so tiny in comparison. Speaking of Max, he has gained a over a lb when he returned to the pediatrician on Monday. And I would be amiss if I did not give a praise report here. Just before we got down there to see him, Max's umbilical cord caught on something and tore. They cauterized it with silver nitrate but it looked very painful and bruised. I talked to Jon last night and Max is doing very well and his belly button healed. PTL

:: Now I would ask that you would please pray for my friend Betsy's 5 yr. old grandson, Cameron. He is in Rochester and has been in and out of the hospital (CCU) for a very high white count, vomiting and fever. This has been going on for 2 weeks now and they have yet to make a diagnosis after many tests and even a spinal tap. Thank you for your prayers.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check-up was today. Nothing decided and nothing new! We're hoping for some progress by the next check-up so your prayers would be much appreciated.

I'm praying for Betsy's grandson, have they found out anything?

sam said...

Yes, it is definitely March weatther. After all our snow in the past almost two weeks, we are forecast for almost 50 this weekend. I only hope any of my bulbs who are paying attention don't come up too early. It seems there is always one more cold spell once everything starts growing.

Any news on your friend's grandson?

TrashTidBits said...

I'm traveling west again on April 4 and will be returning April 10. Any chance that I can leave my car at your place again? Send me an email since I seem to have misplaced your phone number & email address.

Amanda Wheeler said...

Any news on your friend's grandson?

Anonymous said...

The two outfits are super cute. I'm still adjusting to all the pink, but you know I like that pale soft pink no matter what.

Nothing else new. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather so we can get outside. Hopefully some good long walks will convince this little girl to come out and greet the world!