CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 04, 2008

glimmer of hope

Today I have had my first glimmer of hope as far as Matt ever being potty trained. We have tried many times but he was never interested. This morning, I decided to try a new approach: we simply took off his pull-up and just wore his sweat pants. I was trying him on the potty every 8 min. like I saw Melisa write on her blog that she was trying and he had dry pants when I put his pull up on at 11, so he could take his nap. After his nap, he sat on the potty and then wanted his pull up off and we continued as we had this morning. Unfortunately, I came into the office to get some markers when he came in and said "Look Gramma, wet pants". I was not a happy camper to say the least. He said "Need dry pants on now, Gramma" to which I replied "pull ups". We did have 2 hr. this morning and 2 this afternoon with dry pants. But I am starting to think his mother may be right. She said he is in the largest size pull ups (a 6) so is his next step Depends? :-)

0 comments: