CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

I miss the girls; I mean I really, really miss them. It seems like forever since I saw them. In reality, I know that it isn't, but knowing it doesn't stop the feelings. I love being a gramma and I love having Matthew here with me everyday. I love watching him grow and learn. On the flip side, being this far from the girls (I do realize that 3 hr. is not that far) I am missing out on watching them grow. I check Jackie's flickr more often than I should hoping for a glimpse of the girls in a new photo. I have resolved myself to the fact that we will only get to see Morrigan and Max a few times a year; the girls, however, I saw nearly everyday when we were in the north country. So not seeing them for long stretches, really bothers me. There are a lot of reasons for not seeing them as much as I would like. The drive, the weather in NNY in the winter, the fact that Wm. has to work some weekends. Oh, I know they have their own lives up there, it was our choice to move to Syracuse but none of those reasons (excuses) make up for the simple fact..... I MISS the girls!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.