CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We have made some real strides with the potty training situation. We have a few accidents but for the most part, we wear our "big boy" pants all day with the exception of nap time.
Yesterday, most of our wet accidents came from playing in the kitchen sink (doing dishes) and splashing our clothes with the water. He takes his clothes off and says "wet clothes in the dryer, Gramma". While I was putting his things in the dryer, he came in behind me with a small plunger (one I got for him at the $ store so he would leave the one in the bathroom alone) stuck to his stomach. I admit it, my frustration from him being constantly wet from playing in the sink gave way and I could not stop laughing. Just when you think that you can not take anymore, he does something that makes it all worth it.
I love being gramma.
This is from this afternoon......must be he has a new fascination with sticking the plunger on his tummy. Wm. said it looked staged, but he really did this himself. It was much funnier yesterday when all he was wearing was his "big boy" pants!

3 comments:

sam said...

Too funny! They are worth it, aren't they? :)

Amanda Wheeler said...

That's so cute!

That would be a picture he would just LOVE when he gets older.

Anonymous said...

Kids are so funny.
BTW, you've been tagged :) See my site for details.