CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

I've been tagged:

I am not into these games any more than I like games at showers; I was making a statement but I guess that can be #1.
I have broken most of the bones in my body.....not my hip however, so the doctors say the Boniva is doing it's job.
I lived in the same house from the time I was 1 until I moved out to get married. (My parents lived there until they died)
Wm. and I have lived in 12 houses since we got married.
When our kids were small, we moved every 2 years (upward mobility)
I have always wanted to work with stained glass.
I went to college for business because my parents did not think art or interior decorating was worthwhile. I decided I wanted to get my interior decorating/design degree and was 50 when I did it.

OK, because everyone has been tagged already, I will take a cue from Sheri and just say if you read this and have not been tagged yet, consider yourself tagged!

On another note, we have pretty much mastered the potty. He needs very little prompting from me anymore. That was certainly a trial. Not this time because it only took a week once he decided to try. When I was trying before he was ready to learn, he would scream and cry and that was the trial.
Matt still loves to cook and bake. When I put him down for his nap a while ago, I told him we could play when he got up. His answer was he wanted to bake a cake when he got up. One with frosting. Then maybe play.
He still remembers his signs. I thought he may have forgotten them since it has been a while without using them. I would ask him what the sign was for all of the 32 signs he knows and he remembers all of them. :-)

Please pray for my grandson Max. He is 11 months old and has had an ear infection since Christmas. He is on his 4th antibiotic and none have worked. He spiked a fever of 104 yesterday and his lips turned blue. Donna called the pediatrician who called 911 as she said she could hear him wheezing. Max and Donna went to the hospital in the ambulance and Jon followed in the car. They administered oxygen to Max on the way to the hospital. Once there however, they decided it was not pneumonia. They gave him 2 shots. He has to have 2 more today and 2 more on Tues. Please pray the doctors at Duke can find what out wrong with Max and why none of the antibiotics they have tried are working for the ear infection.

2 comments:

Amanda Wheeler said...

Praying for Max. Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a good sport :) And, I will be praying for Max and for Jon and Donna.