CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 06, 2007

122

Today was a gorgeous day. We went to church (Eric is back from Hong Kong) and then went to trade cars with Susan. We took her car as Wm.'s mom has trouble getting in the Explorer(I have trouble with the low cars and much prefer the Explorer; but this was not about me)

Susan and Matty came along and we took Mom Card to lunch. She seems to be doing pretty well. My sister in law had said she was not happy at the Home but she appeared to be in good spirits.




Jon sent me some new pictures of Max.
He seems to have the same temperment as Lauren does. He is now 13# and 24".




I definitely think that Max looks as much like Morrigan as Lauren does like Lael. He is the image of Morrigan when she was a baby and they are both little carbon copies of Jon Christian.
Morrigan starts kindergarten on July 9th and Max will be going to the Day Care across the street from the school.
Both the school and the Day Care Center are in their neighborhood.
Jon and Donna have arranged their schedules at work so that the children can be picked up at 2:30. Donna starts back to work on Thursday and her mother will be watching Max until August when Day Care will take him (he has to be 6 mo. old)
I miss them....when we worked at CFC we could take time off when we wanted to, I miss being able to do that. I miss rocking my grand babies. It is very hard for me to be away from 5 of them most of the time. I treasure the time I have with Matty but Lael, Morrigan, Alyssa, Max and Lauren are growing up and I am missing it.

1 comments:

Amanda Wheeler said...

Kindergarten starts in July?