CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

nore musings

I am pleased with the garden. My tomatoes are out of control as is the pumpkin patch. I love tomatoes but they are not ripening as fast as I would like. I know from experience that when they do, I will have more than I can possibly eat. My cucumbers have tons of flowers but no cucumbers; not to mention they are strangling my pepper plants. I still have no peppers other than the hot banana peppers. Despite the fact the pumpkin patch has sent out shoots through the fence into the neighbor's yard (yes, Will cut them back) there are still only 3 pumpkins

My "wild" tomatoes.


If you look close you can see the hot banana peppers. Yes, the fence has kept out the rabbits but it makes it nearly impossible for me to pull weeds.


I took this picture on Sat. evening. A lot more flowers are out now!
I am blessed by this little garden and how much time Matt spends every day checking it; it definitely pales next

to my DIL's! She definitely has a green thumb whereas mine is brown.

1 comments:

sam said...

The garden looks great!