CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

ORANGE

Because we have two birthday cakes to make tomorrow, I suggested we make Matt's "orange" cake yesterday. He loved the idea. Now nothing with Matt is cut and dried. I keep the cake pans in the strange cupboard that has an angle so it is not only deep but also goes back by the stove. He insisted we take everything out of the cupboard to get to the cake pans.


Yep, that is Matthew inside the cupboard. You can tell it is him by his orange crocs.


This is the orange cake. We used food coloring to make the frosting.. He told me just use frosting on the top of the cake so there would be sure to be enough frosting in the bowl for licking. I told him we had to put frosting all over the cake so he asked if we could just make him a bowl of frosting for a snack. mmmmmm, NO!


Today we wrapped up the books from Susan B. and the crocs so we could send them to the girls. He loves to go to the cellar (I do not) and we needed to look for a box and paper and then after I printed out the mailing label from the USPS site, he took it to the mail box (by myself Gramma, I know how to do it and how to put up the flag). Tomorrow we will wrap up Mommy's and Uncle Roy's birthday gifts and then make their cakes. That should be an adventure!

0 comments: