CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 16, 2007

116 (edited)

My first thought was to complain about the weather......since I am sure you have heard that many times today, I will forgo it only to mention this is definitely not what I had hoped for on April 16th. I want some sunshine and warmer temps; I want for the snow to be gone so I can walk with Matty. OK, so I am still sick and did not have Matty today anyway.
Yes, I still have this horrid cough and swollen glands, not to mention both my ears ache. I truly feel better today than I have for the last few days. I went out Friday night for a fish sandwich at Doug's (only the best fish in CNY) and then took a quick trip to Wal*Mart for cold pills and a few groceries. I came home and went right to bed after putting away the groceries. I spent the entire weekend in bed; sleeping and coughing, coughing and sleeping.....you get the idea.
My doctor appt. is tomorrow morning at 8am. What was I thinking when I made that.....I am definitely no morning person. However, I have had this appt for a while. Since last Oct. to be exact. It really was a check on the growth I had in my neck that they said was not malignant and at the time my knee was in worse shape and I knew I could not do 2 surgeries at the same time. So, despite the early hour, I am looking forward to this appt. for two reasons. The first is the obvious, this has got to be more than just a cold to still be hanging on like this. Secondly, I do need to get some attention to determine the next step in dealing with this growth.
I had some big plans for this weekend as far as purging some of the stuff we still have boxed up in our basement. That was a little difficult to do from the bed.....so maybe this weekend I will feel more like actually doing something.
Then again, I heard this weekend the weather was going to be in the 60's and Uncle Roy was telling us about a place that the Indians run that carry anything you can think of. He went with Stephanie and Michael but they don't like to shop where you have to dig through stuff......they are more mall shoppers. Hey, I love the hunt........maybe why I love the Christmas Tree Shop.
And don't you just love a bargain???????
edit: I had my doctor's appt. this morning.......I do have bronchitis. I have a prescription for antibiotics and cough syrup. As for the growth in my neck, they are making me an appt. with an ENT.

1 comments:

sam said...

I'm glad you were able to get some medicine, hopefully it will kick in and you will feel better quickly.