CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Love this weather

Love this weather. We spent a lot of our weekend outside and then the majority of yesterday. If Matty had his way, it would be the entire day. We met some more moms and kids on one of our walks yesterday. And yes, I did talk to them.....I know, very out of character for me, but I did it anyway. Hey, it only took 50+ years......don't rush me.


Got some pictures (247 to be exact and I love them all) of my little Southern Princess at Disney World.

This is Morrigan at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, getting ready to meet the Princesses.

















Morrigan with Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora.








No, no new pictures of Max. I am very thankful for the pictures Jackie puts on her blog of the girls (my Northern Princesses......the Mason Dixon Line is the division) I am fortunate enough to see Matty almost everyday but I miss the other grandbabies. I am so thankful for these beautiful, healthy, intelligent grandchildren......I am truly blessed......now if we just lived a little closer...........................

2 comments:

sam said...

Oh my, that is some hairdo! Perfect for a princess though. What a great memory for her.

sam said...

Yeah, I thought it might be. :)