CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Adventures in Watertown

Despite the fact that it poured down rain when the forcast said just sprinkles all day, the trip to Watertown was good. Susan, Tom and Matthew went with us as none of them had seen Lauren Jessa. We met at the mall and then went to Ponderosa for lunch. I had taken the camera along in my purse so I could get a picture of all the kids together. Well, in true Linda fashion, I totally forget about it until we were all at the check out in Target. I said no one could leave until I took a picture. Now, my children and their respective spouses were in hysterics to think I was actually doing this......there is no stopping an old woman when she gets something in her mind. (it really wasn't that funny......lots of people get their pictures taken at Target......just because they do it in the photography studio rather than the check out means nothing)


This picture is good except Matty has his hand in front of his own face and is blocking his mother's.
This is good of all the grandchildren except I cut off Lauren.
So here is picture of Lauren by herself.
All things considered, I had a good time with my grandchildren. Does it get any better than this. (OK you can stop laughing because I took the pictures at Target check out now)

1 comments:

Amanda Wheeler said...

Great pictures! Sounds like you had a fun time.