CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

GOOD GREIF!

Matty and I both have colds. My head is very congested and aching and my throat is raw. Yesterday I went to bed at 6 when he left and because Wm. worked over I did not make anything for dinner. I do not feel much better today, but because of the fact I got out of bed at 9 to make us some popcorn, I was feeling guilty about no dinner for last night.
I had some hamburger (I was hoping the weather would change and we could grill out) so I thought I would make meatballs for dinner tonight. Matty was on the stool helping. (he was a big help when we made cookies) I could not find the onion powder (I hate onions) so I used the onion salt. Not a wise choice, I know but I thought at least the meatballs would have a little flavor. Unfortunately, after I put in the onion salt, I reached over to get the egg when Matty took the cap off the onion salt and DUMPED the entire bottle in the mix. I tried to salvage it and despite my futile attempt, it even smells salty. Guess we are not having spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. While I was trying to get the meat ball mixture out of the onion salt, he turned around on the stool and pressed the button on the coffee maker. Normally, that would not be a problem as Wm. takes the remainder of the coffee to work in his thermos. This morning, he discovered he had left his thermos at work. Our coffee maker does not have a carafe, you just push the button with your cup; consequently, we had coffee running on the counter and down the cupboards and onto the floor.
Did I mention I love popcorn??????

3 comments:

sam said...

Oh my. Aren't toddlers fun?

Amanda Wheeler said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Axis hasn't met on a weekly basis since the fall - all of the students (except one) graduated, left the area or got full-time jobs.