CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Not again!!!!

:: Not again.......more snow! What is with that? Oh, I know that in the north country, snow is possible until May or even June; but I do not have to be happy about it. I was just feeling blessed by the wonderful weather we were having, the warmer temps, the flowers pushing up in neighboring gardens, trees beginning to bud. I was actually enjoying walking through the neighborhood with Matty 3-4 times a day. (saw it was going to be 81 in Raleigh today) :-(

:: I am planning Easter dinner here for us and Uncle Roy....now Susan told me this morning that her little family would be coming too. Great! I think we will try to bring the DR table and chairs upstairs. Most times eating at the bar or on tray tables does not bother me but not when we are having a big dinner like Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas. We brought the table up once for Thanksgiving but at Christmas we used the bar as a buffet and everyone sat wherever they could find a seat.

:: Susan gets tomorrow off so consequently so do I. That was a pleasant surprise. I love my "job" but after last weekend's trip to Canton, my back has been bothering me as are my knees from all the steps (seems like everywhere we went there were stairs and I am not used to that anymore) not to mention sitting in the car for almost 3 hr. each way.

:: Today is Donna Marie's surgery.....I would appreciate your prayers that all goes well and for wisdom for the doctors. Thanks.

:: Guess it goes without saying that after spending the weekend with the girls I seem to be missing them even more than ever. Nana and Papa and great Grandpa will be sharing Easter with them this year.

0 comments: