CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 27, 2007

Tomorrow....it's only a day away

Tomorrow: I am very excited. Wm. and I along with Susan and Matty will be traveling to Watertown to meet Josh, Jackie and the three most beautiful girls north of the Mason Dixon Line :-)
I can hardly believe Lauren is a month old now but knowing Max is pushing 2 months I guess I should not be surprised. Susan and Matty have not seen Lauren yet and so looking forward to it.
I am anxious to see 4 of my grand-babies together. I can not wait to see how Matty interacts with the girls now. He is more vocal now and absolutely loves the girls. Whenever I mention their names he takes me around the house to show me their pictures. He remembers and knows which girl is which when you ask. Oh, how I wish we all lived closer.

Some of the hostas and the plants I transplanted from the back yard are beginning to break through. Maybe next week we will look into replacing the mulch and getting some new annuals. I do miss the wild flowers I had in Madrid.....mostly I miss Jackie and Lael telling which were flowers and which were weeds. Did I mention my green thumb may be brown?

Hopefully by tomorrow night, I will have new pictures of my 4 NY grandchildren. What treasures they are. I know I sound like a broken record but I miss being part of the girls everyday life and watching them grow. I miss seeing Morrigan and Max, too. They are fortunate enough to have Donna's parents around (they moved from Syracuse to Raleigh when we moved down here) As hard as it is for me to be away from most of the grandchildren all the time, I am very grateful for the time I can spend with them and very blessed to be able to spend everyday with Matthew.

On another note, please resume prayer for Cameron. He lost the sight in one eye yesterday and began vomiting again. He is back in Strong Memorial. They will run more test today to see if this is connected to what he had before. The Lord healed him once, He is still on the throne......pray on!

1 comments:

sam said...

Have a wonderful day tomorrow!